Travel Insurance is insurance that is intended to cover medical expenses and other losses incurred while traveling, either within one's own country or internationally. Temporary travel insurance can usually be arranged at the time of the booking of a trip to cover exactly the duration of that trip, or a more extensive, continuous insurance can be purchased from us.
VKC Forex provides Travel insurance in tie up with major insurance companies which often offers coverage for a variety of travelers. Student travel, business travel, leisure travel, adventure travel, cruise travel, and international travel are all various options that can be insured.
The most common risks that are covered by travel insurance are:
- Medical expenses / Emergency evacuation/ Repatriation
- Return of a minor child
- Trip cancellation / Interruption / Delayed departure
- Accidental death, injury or disablement benefit / Overseas funeral expenses
- Loss, theft or damage to personal possessions and money (including travel documents)
- Delayed baggage (and emergency replacement of essential items)
- Legal assistance / Personal liability
Some travel policies will also provide cover for additional costs, although these vary widely between providers. In addition, often separate insurance can be purchased for specific costs such as:
- Sports with an element of risk (e.g. skiing, scuba-diving)
- Travel to high risk countries (e.g. due to war or natural disasters or acts of terrorism)
Contact our nearest branch today to avail Travel Insurance
International S.I.M Cards
International Travellers often end up paying high Telephone bills for using their local SIM card while on travel overseas. VKC Forex in Tie up with telecommunication companies offers its customers Post Paid SIM cards which saves almost 75% of their roaming charges
Benefits of having a Postpaid SIM Card
- Local mobile number of the country you are traveling
- Saves up to 75% on international roaming bills
- Free incoming calls in most countries
- Billing in Indian Rupees
- Online viewing facility for viewing itemized bills
Contact our nearest branch today to get your International Postpaid SIM Card
VKC Forex is associated with MoneyGram for Inward Money Transfer Service to its customers. MoneyGram is a global leader in worldwide money transfer services, working closely with specially chosen agents in 203,000 locations across 190 countries and territories. MoneyGrame provides a secure way to send and receive money to and from customers worldwide - and we'll make sure that customer money gets to where it's needed quickly.
Choice and convenience
MoneyGram diversity of agents and locations gives customer choice and convenience, with many offering extended hours so they can send and receive money at a time that's convenient for them.
Why choose MoneyGram?
- It's quick - Your money is where it's needed in just 10 minutes.*
- It's convenient - with 203,000 money transfer agents around the world, you're never far away from MoneyGram
- It's available to everyone - you don't need a bank account or credit card.
- It's easy - just visit a MoneyGram agent and complete one simple form.
- It's personal - you can add a complimentary 10-word message.
- Subject to receiving MoneyGram agents' availability and hours of operation, and local regulations